Starting Again

Options
I think support is sooo important. I've looked into weight watchers and most of the forums here all agree this is better than that. I feel like I've lost control in my eating. I want to be healthy and care about myself. I could use supportive friends to help me through this new journey. I will help motivate new friends as well. I feel like i'm starting new again. I was on MFP a year ago and gave up. I do hope some sincere people out there feel the same and add me. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I was successful on WW before the new points plus program. I lost 41 lbs and was 4 lbs away from my goal weight. I just could not achieve it on the points plus system. So I gained it all back plus some. My goal is to loose 52 lbs in 52 weeks. Im looking for motivation and to provide motivation as well.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I too gave up .. I just recently came back ....feel free to add me :)
  • aklose72
    aklose72 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm trying to get and stay motivated as well. And like you said, my eating is out of control too. I started on Daily Burn on Friday and am excited to mix healthy eating with daily exercise which I haven't done in years. :smile: