What is the last thing that made you really smile?

Options
2»

Replies

• Curveegirl40
    Curveegirl40 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When my wife called me at work to tell me she's pregnant. (We've TRIED with medical help for the last 3 years).

CONGRATS!!
  • lisaw19855
    lisaw19855 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Last week I got a dress a size smaller than my normal, it was tight on my tummy put it on today to show a friend and it's no longer tight!! In less than a week!
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    my puppy went he walks into something or my date texting me telling me he "really enjoyed himself and he hoped i did too"
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...also, a college guy checking me out as I was leaving my son's dorm yesterday.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Hearing my daughter's voice on the phone
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The girl with the bright purple cheetah print leggings and matching bright purple hoodie AND purple shoes. #noshame. I said "you go girl" in my head. Courageous outfits make me happy.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Watching the movie Sixteen Candles with my (almost 14 yr old) daughter yesterday afternoon. Trying to explain to her why me and every one of my girlfreinds crushed so hard over Jake Ryan. She is more of a John Bender/Breakfast Club sort of girl, and this has me very very worried!!! :o
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    My crazy sweet pup.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My coworker greeted me this morning..."Morning wh*re! :-D"...

Haha, love coworkers like that!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    When my wife called me at work to tell me she's pregnant. (We've TRIED with medical help for the last 3 years).

Congratulations!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    gogojodee wrote: »

I had the best co-worker when I lived and worked in Nova Scotia. She greeted my every morning with some variation of "good morning *kitten*". She was so much fun to work with.

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I have to admit to sounding a bit like a crazy cat lady when I say this kind of stuff but watching my cat makes me smile. She is so cute and I love that she is happy in our home (she was a rescue kitty). After four years of having her, I still smile every time I see her (I also have full on conversations with her, but I think that is the topic for another thread called "just how crazy are you?")
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »
    gogojodee wrote: »

I had the best co-worker when I lived and worked in Nova Scotia. She greeted my every morning with some variation of "good morning *kitten*". She was so much fun to work with.

HAHA - mine walked in and said "WHADDUP B!tch!"

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options

congratulations to mummy and daddy to be! :smiley:
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My MFP crush... He knows who he is. ;)