Nutrition/Exercise Help!

Hey All!

Last year I lost about 15 pounds through cutting out dairy and gluten and junk food along with going to the gym (I was taking Les Mills classes about 6 days a week). Some health issues and a car accident later and I put back 5 of those 15 pounds lost.

I'm now back at it..I have a gym with just cardio equipment next to my office I utilize everyday for about 40 minutes after work each night and on the weekends when I'm home I go to my Les Mills classes.

I started at it again on December 29th 2014. I began this leg of the weight loss struggle at 150 lbs. with a goal of 125-130 lbs. (I am 5'4 and 25 years old for normalcy reference) Since then I've lost between 3 and 4 pounds putting me at about a pound a week which I know is normal and safe weight loss but last year when I did this it came off a little quicker and it's getting frustrating because each day when I step on the scale it goes between 146 and 147...and it's been steadily bouncing between the two and it's driving me crazy..I feel like there should be a little more progress right now. I've changed what I eat and started moving my body everyday so what, in your opinion gives? There are a few days (especially when I know I'm not going to the gym or I'm too busy to eat or prepare something) I'm significantly under my 1200 calories...but most days I've been between 1000 and 1200 in terms of what I've eaten. Any advice on how to maintain losing weight and not stay stagnant would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!
Ashley