A report on the average number of net calories consumed per day

Options
Hi, I know how many calories I am allowed to consume and I can view the report that tells me what I have consumed for a particular day but is there a report for an average number of net calories consumed per day? At the moment I am tallying up the net calories for each day and dividing them by the number of days to get an average. I thought this might already be a feature in My Fitness Pal that I haven't come across yet.

Replies

• BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    there sure is! go to reports > choose a report > net calories
  • hermithead
    hermithead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks BTC3, but the report doesn't provide an average of net calories consumed to date. It only shows a daily total... unless I can't see it -OO-
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oh I don't think it provides you with averages - you'll probably have to put all the data into a spreadsheet and do it yourself or something. It's a cool idea though! x
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    oh! yeah, you'd have to do the math for that yourself.
  • hermithead
    hermithead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Or an accumulated total to date of both your actual calories consumed and your daily calorie goals. That way you get a surplus/deficit understanding of how many calories in total that you have indulged or denied yourself at this current point in time. So far for the 7 days I have been monitoring my calorie intake I have consumed a surplus 660 calories (naughty I know!) - but I had to calculate this out myself.