New here

Options
HI everyone, I just joined a couple days ago but I haven't posted anything yet. I'm trying to get into logging my food but so far I only log breakfast, sometimes lunch, but I fall off mid-day and never finish my diary. We'll see how it goes!

Replies

• Unknown
    Options
    Good luck!
  • fighter1973
    fighter1973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck ive started the big long struggle yesterday and dreading every minute of the diet and heavy work out regime...Keep us posted on it all.
  • captainscarlettsangel
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been on here for about a week, but I really like to thank the opportunity to learn more about this through new friends and my the ones I added have inspired me to do more.

I was wondering does anyone have a home scale they can suggest? The trainer at the gym (as well as my doctor) says as long as I am moving, thats great for my heart and mind. Last time I had a scale in the house, I was obsessed with constantly checking my weight.

I thank all ideas and look forward to talking more with those here who are really benefiting from this excellent program!

- Liz
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been on here for about a week, but I really like to thank the opportunity to learn more about this through new friends and my the ones I added have inspired me to do more.

I was wondering does anyone have a home scale they can suggest? The trainer at the gym (as well as my doctor) says as long as I am moving, thats great for my heart and mind. Last time I had a scale in the house, I was obsessed with constantly checking my weight.

I thank all ideas and look forward to talking more with those here who are really benefiting from this excellent program!

- Liz

I used to become obsessed with a scale in the house and would weigh myself compulsively I have learned that regardless of what the scale says as long as you feel better and eat well you'll loose fat maybe not weight but the goal is to look and feel better not have a certain number attached to yourself...hope that helps <3
  • captainscarlettsangel
    Options
    Thanks Candi :flowerforyou:

I talked to a few people (including the trained again) and he agreed with you. My one doctor told me I should only use his scale and pop in - without a copay - every two weeks ! Its great to have a support system like this!!

Thanks again :)

- Liz