Question: For the Fellas/Men/Lads haha .. Makeup/none ?

Options
TrainingToBePerfect
TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
Question, I'm just curious, as a female. I'm really girly girl. I love my lipstick, and not too much makeup.

NOW i usually go to bed, no makeup, when i get up first thing after i brush my teeth is lipstick..BUT I certainly love no makeup, sweat pants, hair on top of my head in a mess, ready for a day in the woods.

What are your thoughts..

Do you like makeup on a female? (little bit of mascara, bright lips, eyeliner, maybe eye shadow)

Do you Hate it ? (completely BARE)

If you're taking her out on the town, do you want her in a dress, or nice outfit with a little classy makeup...

Cuddles? No makeup.

Bored... just tell me whats your ideas for a everyday woman, Natural ?

Replies

• JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Honestly I prefer no make up at all, but that's because I come from a family were none of the females wear any haha, like my mum and sister don't own any makeup at all, and they look alrite to me... but if a girl wants to wear a little because it makes them feel good, then that's fine, its when it gets to the stage where they start looking like a tangerine full of paint when it starts getting a bit.... yeh... :P

• TrainingToBePerfect
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Honestly I prefer no make up at all, but that's because I come from a family were none of the females wear any haha, like my mum and sister don't own any makeup at all, and they look alrite to me... but if a girl wants to wear a little because it makes them feel good, then that's fine, its when it gets to the stage where they start looking like a tangerine full of paint when it starts getting a bit.... yeh... :P

Tangerine full of paint hahahahah !

• hatche08
    hatche08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would say it depends on the occasion. Makeup should enhance a woman's. Natural beauty not disquise it. I prefer simple lipstick, eyeliner and when going out a nice dress, heels and a beautiful smile. There is nothing more attractive than a confident, intelligent, woman who knows her own worth.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    Options
    hatche08 wrote: »
    I would say it depends on the occasion. Makeup should enhance a woman's. Natural beauty not disquise it. I prefer simple lipstick, eyeliner and when going out a nice dress, heels and a beautiful smile. There is nothing more attractive than a confident, intelligent, woman who knows her own worth.

Confidence is everything !
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i'm not fussed as long as she is comfortable
    it is nice to go out looking smart on special occasions but i'm not a pretty man and you can't polish a turd :)-

• aklose72
    aklose72 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Au natural. Not big on cosmetic enhancements in any way...makeup or body work.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Couldn't care less personally. Whatever makes her comfortable.
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Depends on the occasion, out on the town maybe a bit of make up, but if we're off hiking in the woods why bother? As others have said as long as the lady is comfortable... B)
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    Options
    Well i'm comfortable with my lipstick, even in the woods hahah !
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    ^ even better!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I typically like it when a woman wears little to no make-up. I prefer a more natural look, though I am a sucker for dark eyes
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Most of the men I have ever asked this question of have said that they prefer minimal to no makeup.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I will go without makeup often everything except for my Red lips! I will wear lipstick on a hike, camping and even while doing construction work! All I need is an Eyelash curler and my Red lipstick to be Comfortable. I wish I could have been born with dark red lips! ;p