Tea/ hot drink recommendations?

Options
13»

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Lapsang Souchong by Adagio or Tao of Tea. It's a smoked tea, so it has a nice strong interesting flavor. Also, whenever I brew it at work, someone inevitably asks "Do you smell something burning?"
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Tao of Tea's Red Bush Chai is also excellent. Much lighter than a black chai, with almost zero caffeine. It has all the chai spices with rooibos as a base instead of tea, so it has a sweeter profile.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I really like going into tea shops and getting loose leaf tea. My favorite night time tea is rooibos and vanilla.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Tetley's do a really lovely Earl Grey with vanilla, but it's really hard to find. They also do a super nice green tea with lemon - and I don't even like green tea, usually! When it's the evening and I don't want to risk too much caffine, I drink their redbush with vanilla as that's awesome too.
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Any kind of lemon tea, I recommend. I think my current fave is the Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger. So good.
  • LandyBreigh
    LandyBreigh Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Bigelow brand:
    French Vanilla Decaf tea
    Vanilla Caramel Tea

I just found these and now I'm hooked. I use a packet of splenda and a few drops of French Vanilla Sugar Free -Fat Free creamer. SO GOOD!!!!!