Replies

• Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 eggs and 2 or 3 turkey sausage links keeps me full
  • fillingame
    fillingame Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ok so I do love eggs... and I see a lot of people saying to add spinach.. now, I have never enjoyed spinach, but am going to try.. SO, what is the best way to cut it, cook it in the omelette, etc... do I get the baby spinach or?!? Thanks!
  • Rockelle82
    Options
    fillingame wrote: »
    Ok so I do love eggs... and I see a lot of people saying to add spinach.. now, I have never enjoyed spinach, but am going to try.. SO, what is the best way to cut it, cook it in the omelette, etc... do I get the baby spinach or?!? Thanks!

I just get whole leaf, raw, baby spinach. Heat a little olive oil in a skillet and throw the spinach in there whole. It will wither up and you can add it to anything! I like to cook mine with some minced garlic for flavor. Of course, it's most healthy raw in a salad, but if you don't like it like that, it's best to sneak it into some eggs or some such thing. Feta is also a great compliment to spinach.
  • valerie2742
    valerie2742 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    cdn_beaver wrote: »
    Bulletproof coffee keeps me going for 4+ hours. Fats are great at keeping you satiated.

What is bulletproof coffee?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I have a protein bar every weekday for breakfast. Keeps me feel!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Think protein, fat and fiber. Those things help with satiety. If you need to have some sort of bready breakfast item, like biscuits, waffles, pancakes, etc., try to add some whole grains, and try to add some healthy fats. For example, on pancakes, you can spread a mix of coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa, and a little cinnamon and honey. Use that instead of syrup. It's like chocolate frosting, and it will keep you feeling full longer. On biscuits, try to add a little butter and a lean meat, like maybe ham and egg. Greek yogurt is a great breakfast, with some fresh berries and maybe a sprinkling of granola or oats.