Polar H7 and Android Polar Beat

Options
All,
I was debating on buying the chest strap, but I was reading on the reviews that it is not syncing well with the polar beat app after the recent update. Anyone have any experience with this? Or any other chest strap suggestions?

Replies

• ThatMouse
    ThatMouse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have the H7, but I use it with my Polar Loop and not the Android Polar Beat app (which I have as well). I haven't been able to log in to my Polar Beat app since its update, so I'm sorry to be of zero help on this.

However, if it's worth anything, the H7 with the Loop works wonders. Takes a bit to connect after you've had the battery in for a while, but it really works well.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't have a polar loop, was hoping just to get H7 and sync with phone :/
  • funknerraw
    funknerraw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    While I now have a Polar M400 which syncs with the H7, previously I just had the H7 which I used with the Endomondo app on my phone, which is free and good for tracking workouts, plus syncs with MFP.

Basically the H7 will work with any app that supports a bluetooth HRM, and there are quite a few of them out there, provided your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Ah ok, thanks for that info funkerraw. I'll check out endomondo!