Need a friend? My goal is 40lbs by summer!!

Options
13»

Replies

• cmbentley05
    Options
    Hey everyone !

I am looking to lose about 50 lbs with a short term goal of 30 lbs by this summer. This is my second try at MFP but this is the first time I am getting involved in the communities. I am also a fitbit user and I am trying to merge the two tools together to achieve my goals. I am looking for motivation and support !

Good luck everyone !!

Would you like a fitbit friend? Not sure how to add someone though lol email I think?
    i would love a fibit friend ! I am fairly new to that as well.. but I have no idea how to do that lol.. anyone know ??
  • cmbentley05
    Options
    Hey everyone !

I am looking to lose about 50 lbs with a short term goal of 30 lbs by this summer. This is my second try at MFP but this is the first time I am getting involved in the communities. I am also a fitbit user and I am trying to merge the two tools together to achieve my goals. I am looking for motivation and support !

Good luck everyone !!

Would you like a fitbit friend? Not sure how to add someone though lol email I think?
    i would love a fibit friend ! I am fairly new to that as well.. but I have no idea how to do that lol.. anyone know ??

I just went to the fitbit site, does look like it is through email. If you would like to be fitbit friends please add me as a friend here and I will private message you my email address !

Good luck today everyone !!!
  • melissaclaire93
    melissaclaire93 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 21, a recent grad, and trying to lose 28 lbs by summer. Go ahead and anyone add me so we can look EVEN HOTTER by summer :) I'm also in the process of getting a Fitbit! Any suggestions which one to get? I was looking at the charge HR.
  • cmbentley05
    Options
    I'm 21, a recent grad, and trying to lose 28 lbs by summer. Go ahead and anyone add me so we can look EVEN HOTTER by summer :) I'm also in the process of getting a Fitbit! Any suggestions which one to get? I was looking at the charge HR.

Hi Melissa,

I have the fitbit flex and I love it ! It syncs so easily with MFP its like they were made for each other ! It counts your steps and your can change it to track your daily goals. So you can choose to track by steps, or calories burned ect. I also like that it "congratulates" you when you achieve your daily goal.. it does a little dance with the lights and vibrates when you hit your goal.

I haven't researched any of their other products so I am biased but I love it !

• Mekasherice36
    Options
    I am definitely ready to lose 50 pounds this year! I need motivation and accountability, so add me and we can all help each other!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 and I have lost 43 pounds on MFP. I am currently in maintenance mode. From my experience, it took me almost 9 months to lose the 40 but I travelled a lot for my job last year so during those periods I just focused on eating healthy and maintaining. When I wasn't on the road, the weight came off pretty good at an average of 1.5 lbs per week that I had set. Anybody is welcomed to add me :smiley: (just leave a small note that you saw my post in the forums- thanks!).
  • KIZGNARR
    KIZGNARR Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal... feel free to add me (all) and I also use fitbit :smiley: