Super Bowl Survival Recipes

Options
Anyone have any new ideas for healthier super bowl party recipes? Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Celery/carrot sticks and hummus (although you still have to measure out the hummus). There are also some great greek yogurt dip recipes out there for veggies too. Kale chips are easy to make and taste great, and air-popped popcorn. Cold cuts are another option (if there are other people there then cheese can be put out with it). I've also made english muffin pizzas that aren't bad. The big thing is to keep track and measure everything without mindlessly eating it (which is my biggest thing to remember).

Also - GO PATS!
  • italysharon
    italysharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bake your own chicken fingers and dip them in some buffalo wing sauce. Plan ahead and call it lunch. I love munching on baby carrots.

Make a low cal chili. http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/09/bbq-chicken-chili.html

You could eat it with all sorts of delicious low cal toppings…

I haven't tried this one yet, but I may do it for Super Bowl. I have done several of her recipes and they are great.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com also has some Super Bowl appetizers. The buffalo dip looks delicious.