How do you motivate yourself in the morning?

Options
I struggle to motivate myself in the morning or when I get in from a long day. I was wondering how do you motivate yourself especially in the morning.
I used to get up at ridiculous hours when I swam competitively, now I can't seem to even get up at all!

Replies

• SJRockz
    SJRockz Posts: 12
    Options
    Music helps me. I love music, so I always put on a song that I can't help but dance to. Lol it really helps.

It also helps to have something to focus on. Something that makes you want to workout even more. Like for instance, taking your frustration out. For example, there was this dude who had lied to me majorly and I was so mad. So every time I feel myself getting tired and wanting to quit, I think about him, and I'm good for another hour.

Basically, just imagine how much better and healthier your life would be if you began working out. Do you want to be unhealthy? Or do you want to be one of those happy healthy people? Lol

Also, what if the world became an entire resident evil movie? You're going to need to be in shape for all the running you're gonna have to do