Tomorrow morning is my going to be my first day!

Options
I'm trying to learn my way around this website tonight and I'm going to start tomorrow morning. I lost 75 lbs 15 years. Now I only want to lose 30 lbs. I don't need to lose as much weight as before. I'm very excited. I've never blogged before so I might sound really weird for a while :) But looking forward to blogging anyway!

Replies

• aliciahollinger
    aliciahollinger Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started too. I've been using MFP for one week and I just started using the community part today. I wish you success in your journey!
  • tonymadison
    Options
    MFP is the greatest tool I have ever used to lose weight, as long as you are honest each day and log your intake and establish realistic goals, you will lose weight.Good Luck
  • Celyinsc
    Options
    I wish you the best. I don't use the community but happen to be venturing around. Being honest is not hard to do when putting in the info....it's the acknowledgement of everything I put into my mouth....haha. It's working for me but putting exercise with it is so important.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just one tip (I'm sure others will add more) make sure you check that the entries you are using to log your food are accurate. That was one of my biggest mistakes when I first started. Never trust that they are correct, double check them with your package or the internet if it's unpackaged foods. I am always amazed how many incorrect entries there are listed for this site on things that should be the same no matter who is creating it. Also, make sure to weigh and measure everything. Even prepackaged foods. :)

Otherwise, welcome to MFP :)