if you eat something after midnight do you add to todays food diary or yesterdays ?

Options
2»

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    A logged day is wake up to sleep for me.
  • bigcle82
    bigcle82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Midnight =12 a.m. = new day

same here for me
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a small snack but was wondering do I add to today's diary or yesterdays diary

The day begins when you wake up, and ends when you go to sleep for the final time (I say final time as you may have a quick sleep during the day time for example). So if you wake up at 7am and get back to bed at 1am, in terms of food intake, that is one day.
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I go by sleep. If I haven't gone to bed yet, it's today's food. It's just preference. :)

Definately this ^^^^^^^ :D
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a small snack but was wondering do I add to today's diary or yesterdays diary

The day begins when you wake up, and ends when you go to sleep for the final time (I say final time as you may have a quick sleep during the day time for example). So if you wake up at 7am and get back to bed at 1am, in terms of food intake, that is one day.

That is just a preference, not a hard and fast rule.
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My day starts when I wake up, so if I eat late, I count it for that day, not the next. Just preference. :)

:smile: same here
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    71edc99c-c986-48ad-b79e-b8e17cbfdd3e
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I log on the same day until I go to sleep. However, it's better if I stop eating after dinner.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I go from midnight to midnight. It just keeps things straight in my mind. I work a graveyard shift… so personally I'm always about 8 hours behind the rest of the world (it's still Tuesday night to me)… but keeping it midnight to midnight makes sense with my brain and helps me keep things straight. But that's really a personal choice. I don't know that it makes a huge difference.
  • carolinamccabe31
    Options
    71edc99c-c986-48ad-b79e-b8e17cbfdd3e
    Haha ok answers my question lol :)
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    LOL honestly it depends........................................... if it puts me over, I'll put it on the next day. So far that has worked. :smiley:
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    People are awake at midnight?

God, I must be getting old...
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I split my log into time frames instead of meals (working the odd nightshift makes it tricky and this is just an easy way for me to account for night eating). Then you can log any foods from 0100-0700 as well. I count each day as starting at 0700, but that may be a result of years of nightshift.