Have over 100 to loose need similar friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Tarantula920
    Tarantula920 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need to lose nearly 100... Does that count? Would love you to add me!
  • ReadyToShine
    Options
    I am in the same boat as everyone here. I would be more than happy to be friends with all of you. Please feel free to add me. I am always looking for friends and help
  • Erodahs
    Erodahs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Trying to ditch almost 2, down 57 so far. Always free for an add and I keep everything open (keeps me honest). Soo yeah if you want throw me an add =)
  • hopalongp
    hopalongp Posts: 1
    Options
    I have over a 100 pounds to lose also. I have lost 100 pounds so far, but the doctors tell me the last 140 pounds will be the hardest since I have carried it the longest. I am disabled and can not do a lot of walking and no running. I have found that bowling and boxing on my Wii burn calories so that is what I am doing right now. I could not lose weight before joining my fitness pal seeing the calories and sugar and salt in all the food I ate has made me take a long hard look at my diet. I hope that this gives you some comfort in the fact that this program works.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've got 71 left to go...I'm gonna be here a while longer.....
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose. Lost 17.5 pounds so far. I'm motivated and driven to get this weight off. everyone feel free to add me!
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I'll be around for a while. :-)
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 120 , feel free to add me.
  • Dynamis600
    Dynamis600 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I have just started here although I was 304 down to 261 now and still have over 100 to go, feel free to add me and we can encourage each other. :)
  • tinarallhan
    Options
    Wow, I have so many new people to add and share the journey with! This is awesome. Its nice having people with the same weight to loose.
  • jlynnl81
    jlynnl81 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm not quite at 100 lbs to loose but 91 so close enough. Need motivation and someone to kick me in the pants! Please add me.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    ive lost 180 pounds so far with another 20-40 pounds to go...feel free to add me :)
  • bakerfiend
    Options
    I too have much to loose! 22 down so far... I'm using small goals. I have two more pounds to reach my first goal of pre-baby weight!
  • DeenerN
    DeenerN Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on the journey as well add me if you like =)
  • veraliacious
    Options
    I have 82 lbs to lose and have already lost 24 lbs. Add me!