My work in progress (pics!!)

Options
2»

Replies

• Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! And you are a great example of how a heavy lifting program like StrongLifts 5x5 can transform your body in just weeks! Way to go!
    I love the program. I love how powerful it makes me feel. I can't express how surprised I am by the quick change I see in the mirror. I am hooked!:love:
  • Morninglory81
    Options
    You have done amazingly , awesome spirit :)
    Thank you. I am convinced the body follows where the spirit and attitude lead.
  • karimyatt
    karimyatt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at the SL5x5 program. I noticed that everyone gained weight but also gained definition and muscle so maybe that is why your scale in not moving. Muscel weighs more then fat, remember, LOL!
  • Morninglory81
    Options
    Fabulous!!

Giving me inspiration to keep up stronglifts!!

Keep it up. Our bodies respond well to muscle stress. It worked for me!
  • Morninglory81
    Options
    Nice work chick
    Thanks doll!
  • Morninglory81
    Options
    I was just looking at the SL5x5 program. I noticed that everyone gained weight but also gained definition and muscle so maybe that is why your scale in not moving. Muscel weighs more then fat, remember, LOL!

Yes! I am not worried about the scale # because I like what I see in the mirror. I don't think I am building muscle though because I am eating at a deficit so don't have the nesiary calories to build. I do believe there is a bit ow water retention to help with muscle repair.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!