Looking to add supportive friends

ahearttoascend
ahearttoascend Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hiiiii! My name is Cassie & I am new to myfitnesspal. I have been overweight for my whole entire life.. Doctor'S have me on meds up to my eyeballs so I am so tired of it... I am finally taking control of my health. Im attempting to use whole foods and supplements to heal my body. Soooooo... I actually started Dec 8 2014 and I have lost 40 pounds on Jan 8 2015. My SW was 410 Cw is 365 ... I have a ways to go but I am more determined than I ever have been. I am basically cutting out dairy, grains, oil, bad sugar, bad carbs, and am really trying not to eat meat. I would love to chat with other women who are going through a similar process. You can never have enough support. Please add me. We can do this!

Replies

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Welcome!
  • EAK_09 wrote: »
    Welcome!

Thank you so much!

• BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Hey Cassie, first of fantastic job on the 40lb loss so far that's amazing! About me I have a lot of health issues also an I'm getting my weight an health under control , I know what you mean by the pills it's annoying but there supposed to keep us stay healthy so we gotta do what we gotta do right? Feel free to add me :) an we can chat about our Heath and of course motivate/support one another
  • huggiez wrote: »
    Hey Cassie, first of fantastic job on the 40lb loss so far that's amazing! About me I have a lot of health issues also an I'm getting my weight an health under control , I know what you mean by the pills it's annoying but there supposed to keep us stay healthy so we gotta do what we gotta do right? Feel free to add me :) an we can chat about our Heath and of course motivate/support one another
    I would be honored thank you so much!

• skinnyminime5
    skinnyminime5 Posts: 64 Member
    Add me!
  • Hey Cassie, Congratulations on your amazing progress! I am a newbie on here looking to make friends with similar journeys :) I have 45kg to lose and I have been wheat dairy sugar and red meat free for a couple of months now and I have so much energy. Its amazing the changes in your health when you stop having all that processed empty food! Nat :)