60-70lbs to lose by the end of summer! NEED FRIENDS

Options
I'm tired of starting over again and again... :\
Taking my first REAL vacation at the end of July and want to have lost at least 50lbs by then.
Quite an ambitious goal I've set for myself and I need some motivation to keep me on track.
Add me please!!

Replies

• kellycangelosi77
    Options
    I'm new to this, but would love to offer my support. How do I add you?
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can do it - happy to be your friend on here! I've started again been going for just over 2 weeks and I've lost 7lb so far :-)
  • bigboo73
    Options
    I would like to be friends, I also go on holiday at the end of July and have roughly same amount to lose. How do I add friends?
  • FourLynne
    FourLynne Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    One way to add friends is to click on the person's name and it will allow you the option to add them by clicking on the link that says "add friend." Hope that helps! :-)
  • shaniceadams1398
    shaniceadams1398 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you im the same only in November! I need all the help I can get
  • dinglehopper14
    dinglehopper14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is 50lbs!
  • Kenni_PrettyInPink
    Options
    My goal is the end of July as well for my daughter's first birthday and I'm hoping to find some motivation as well! We can do it!
  • emstan1385
    emstan1385 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 75 to lose!
  • katedenison13
    katedenison13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a similar weight loss goal! Would love to help motivate you of you could do the same for me :smile: My name's Kate, I'm 25 and living in Edmonton, Canada. Feel free to add me!
  • nscal
    nscal Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I also need to loose about 40 by summer and could use the support myself!
  • bethanr122
    Options
    On the same path! Feel free to add we can keep each other motivated!!
  • Dustie2015
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • coffeeNcreamBaby
    coffeeNcreamBaby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Anything is possible with daily persistence & perspiration! Feel free to add me if you like, I also have about 55 lbs to lose
  • Greeneyedgrl_24
    Greeneyedgrl_24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've lost 95 so far with about 30 left. I would love to make some friends on here :)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a 50 pound loss, no real timeframe but I am hoping to lose about 1 pound/week. So far it's going swimmingly! Feel free to add me if you are looking for motivated friends! Welcome and good luck!
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll add you : )
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Add me also! I have around 80'ish to lose.
  • wraybop93
    Options
    Same here I need all the support I can get major year full of events coming up :) feel free to add me
  • claudiazulema89
    claudiazulema89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I have to lose 80lbs and would love to motivate as well as be motivated!!
  • monica13jones
    monica13jones Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My life has been a constant start and stop with weight loss. Keeping the motivation is the problem! I like genuine positive people and hopefully we can all be successful in this journey!