50lbs to lose...can I do body beast?

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Is body beast a good program to do if I have a lot of weight to lose? I want to gain muscle and burn fat and this program looks like it does just that. Thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Options
    Anyone??
  • gspeicher
    gspeicher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd do a more cardio intensive/strength program to get going and then do body beast.
  • bunnabear
    bunnabear Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Lisa1971 wrote: »
    Is body beast a good program to do if I have a lot of weight to lose? I want to gain muscle and burn fat and this program looks like it does just that. Thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Judging by the results I've seen online it appears significant fat loss happens on this program (of course provided you are following a healthy eating program). You can do the Lean Beast schedule and add in your own cardio on top of what is in the program if desired.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • lesliewalton
    lesliewalton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Go bucks! I also have 50+ lbs to lose and was thinking about ordering body beast. Let me know if you decide to do do the program... I will as well.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Hi Leslie! I think for now I'll finish doing the P90X3 that I just restarted this week. I read online that while Body beast works, it will build muscle but of course having too much fat over the muscles will just hide it. lol. Welcome to the boards and Go Bucks!