Never want to return

Options
Good morning. I've been using this app for a little over a week in an attempt to stop myself on the path I am on. In 2011 I lost the 20 lbs I'd been carrying, 20 lbs of stressed out eating. Life threw some major curve balls during that time and the added anxiety accelerated the weight loss I was already experiencing. Life has def gotten better, calm again. Now I'm faced with the realization that I'd never fixed the real problem, ME. Slowly the weight is returning. I'm having to face the very real fact that food is comfort for me, a fixer of boredom. I hate to be bored, literally can't stand it. Tracking my calories has been eye opening! I was stuck in a cycle of over eating/under eating, never really sure how much was right for me. My goal is to learn how to manage my emotions without the use of food. I would really love to make it to a Monday without a huge load of guilt from all I consumed, for all of the wrong reasons, over the weekend. I haven't figured out how to add friends, so any help would be appreciated! Also, any other weekend sufferers that want to band together would be awesome!