Trying again and looking for friends to keep me going!

Options
Hi all!

So I'm trying this again, heavier than I have ever been. :( It's going to be a slow process and I know having positive friends it will help. I'm going to be 40 soon and I need to change. My overall goal is to lose 75 lbs. I am going on a girls weekend the end of March (first time in, well, YEARS!), so I am using that as a short term goal to lose 20 lbs.

I am an emotional eater, when I'm angry or upset I eat crap. I'm a full time working mom, gs troop leader, house to take care of etc. so it's tough to eat right all the time. My first goal is to track everyday, good or bad. If I can do that, it's a big step. I actually have a quiet weekend ahead (shocking!) so I am going to sit down for a while and plan out snacks, meals that I can make ahead to keep me from ordering pizza and eating the easy junk. And try to avoid all the girl scout cookies in my house right now (I'm also the cookie mom, it's terrible, lol)! I just have to keep remembering little steps, one at a time.

Please send me a friend request if you think we'd be a good fit and can motivate each other to stay on track. Newbies and experienced members both! Thanks.

Jen

Replies

• div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add. Got lots of modivation to go around. The journey is hard but easier and more fun with friends!