Newer to the site! Looking for motivators!

Options
Hello All,

I'm newer to my fitness pal, had signed up quite a while ago but did not have the motivation to start tracking. With the beginning of this new year, I have decided to make a change and keep myself accountable. I'm 25 yrs old and a South Dakota resident!

I recently started a challenge to run/walk/move 2,015 miles in the year 2015. So far I've reached about 75 miles! I have about 50 lbs I'd like to lose and welcome any tips or tricks. Add me if you want to help keep each other accountable!

Replies

• katedenison13
    katedenison13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kate and I'm 25 years old living in Edmonton, Alberta. I used this site before Christmas and did really well but lost motivation over the holidays, so I could use a co-motivator too :smile: I love the goal of 2015 miles - that's awesome! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • amy_j28
    amy_j28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great! I always struggle when my husband and I work at different times, but I'm determined to get the miles in and make things happen!
  • mellong1650
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Melissa 35 years old and live inPortage des Sioux, MO. I too did this app a while back, but don't think I used it correctly
  • amy_j28
    amy_j28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get a Vivofit by Garmin soon so that I can more accurately track the workout calories, since it seems everywhere I read that these are way over calculated.