Monitoring friends food log

Im a personal trainer and I would like to monitor my clients food log..my clients are friends of mine on MFP. If i go to their page is there a way to monitor and view their food choices?

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 721 Member
    you can only do it if their food diaries are open. When you go on their page under their name it will say view diary. If not then it is closed and your clients would have to change the setting.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    robertlinn wrote: »
    Im a personal trainer and I would like to monitor my clients food log..my clients are friends of mine on MFP. If i go to their page is there a way to monitor and view their food choices?

Yes if their diaries are public. They need to go to My Home > Settings > Diary Settings and either choose "Public" or choose the option to allow it to be opened with a password. Then they'd have to give you the password. The option to view their diaries will then appear as a large green button at the top of their profile page.
  • The_Sandra
    The_Sandra Posts: 56 Member
    If they have opened their food diary, either to the public or to friends, you will be able to click on a green button that says "View Diary" from their profile page. To get to their profile page, just click on their name or profile picture. If you don't see the "View Diary" button, they have not made their food diary available.