50 Pounds Lighter and Never Felt So Great!

Options
RedneckWmn
RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
Well I haven't posted a success story yet so I figured now would be a good time on my progress. I started my journey a little over 2 years ago. Didn't take it really serious for the first year and a half. I don't know what happened but after that year and a half of just messing around I started to take my weight loss more serious. I wouldn't say I found true success until I found MFP and started to track my calories and really start to put research into my lifestyle change. I started tracking my calories and found a wonderful discussion group where I have met an awesome group of ladies who have become my weight loss sisters. They are more supportive then I could of ever imagined people I didn't even know could be! So here I am 50 pounds lighter and have never felt better! I have never in my life felt as good as I do now and I'm not even done on my journey. I'm 5 pounds away from my halfway point..

Please excuse the mirror picture, I live alone and had nobody to take a picture for me! :laugh:

261 pounds
551122_1377.jpg
551122_8789.jpg

Taken last night 210.4 pounds
551122_5384.jpg

Replies

• clacourse
    clacourse Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!! And so happy! :) Keep up the great work!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Oops.. double post.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - look at you!! Awesome!!
  • rtrautmann
    rtrautmann Posts: 57
    Options
    That is fantastic! I hope I have a success story like this soon.
  • pamw22
    pamw22 Posts: 77
    Options
    You look great!!! Congradulations :flowerforyou:
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great - what a fabulous accomplishment! I hope I can say/post the same for me this time next year!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! You are an inspiration! :)
  • jlmarshmallow
    Options
    You look amazing!! great job! I can't wait to be able to post my own succes story. I just turned 30 and found out I have a fatty liver so I am going to be working hard at a life change to eat healthier and take better care of my body.

thanks for the inspiration.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look SO GREAT! :) Congratz!! Very inspiring!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You're like a whole new person! Keep up that fantastic work...you are worth it!
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!!!
  • cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!!! You look awesome!!!
  • kRpRpLgRl
    kRpRpLgRl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really look great! You don't look like the same person. Keep up the great work.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You're like a whole new person! Keep up that fantastic work...you are worth it!

I feel like a whole new person! Thank you all for the compliments! It's so great to see your hard work paying off. So glad I made the choice to change my life.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: happy for you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATION JESS!!! You Look Fantastic:flowerforyou: !!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Jess you know you look FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!

It's a little weird to be so proud of a person I've never met. :laugh:

Edit: But darn you for posting a picture with a giant M&M in it! :tongue: I have been craving M&Ms for a few days now. Argh! :laugh:
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    So amazingly proud of you! You look FANTASTIC and happiness really does exude from your body. Totally agree with LittleSpy, "It's a little weird to be so proud of a person I've never met."
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Jess you know you look FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!

It's a little weird to be so proud of a person I've never met. :laugh:

Edit: But darn you for posting a picture with a giant M&M in it! :tongue: I have been craving M&Ms for a few days now. Argh! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: It's all in moderation right LittleSpy!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!