I am looking for 20 people.

Hey, my name is Sarah. I'm not sure about you but my weight has been a yo-yo since I have graduated high school. As soon as I would lose 10 or more lbs I would gain that back and even more on top of it! It was discouraging to me. I struggled for 3 years with this. I am 5'3" and I was 130 pounds all throughout high school. I could eat anything I wanted and surely enough it caught up with me and I gained 57 pounds! I wasn't comfortable in anything I was wearing and not to mention I had to spend money just to get large clothes to fit. I was all around discouraged. It wasn't until I started to participate in these private facebook groups that focused on support and motivation and kept me accountable that I have now lost 25 pounds since.

Does this sound like you or someone you know?
Are you located in the U.S or Canada?
Are you wanting to reach your fitness goals?

I am looking for 20 people who want support and motivation as I will be holding my own fitness accountability group starting on February 5th. If you are interested send me a friend request on here and message me and I will give you more details on how you can join.

My username is hollyy254

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon! (: