Low cal chocolate treats

Options
13»

Replies

• I am not a fan of chocolate, unless it's white chocolate, fudge and/or the milk/dark chocolate, contains something along with the chocolate; such as Kit Kat bars because it has wafers, to go along with the chocolate; it isn't just strictly a chocolate bar. Most Jelly Belly jelly beans, are only 4 Calories each; eat 6 of them & that's only 24 Calories per serving. One A Day Vita Craves, has chocolate brownie vitamins; take 2 daily & they're only 10 Calories each. Also Natures Bounty has a chocolate vitamin, probiotic & protein, all in one shake; which is 120 Calories per serving. Dannon has some Greek yogurt, with chocolate in it; the Calories are high but it's worth it, for the amount of protein; that it contains.
  • melitosis
    Options
    klund13 wrote: »
    I like the 90 cal Fiber One bars.

I recently discovered the Fibre One BROWNIES, which are also only 90 calories. Life complete.

• pdwhitlock
    pdwhitlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Fiber one has some yummy chocolate covered protein bars. They have a later of caramel in them too. :smiley:
  • elleinaDanielle
    Options
    scrambled eggs with vanilla, a mashed banana, peanut butter and some stevia hot chocolate mix sprinkled through. TRUST ME.

Wait, what? Is this a thing? I need to see a picture.
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You can have any chocolate for under a 100kcal as long as you portion it out okay. Same goes for cake, desserts, tiramisu etc. That said, I love mini merci chocolates or a piece of good dark chocolate (with milk or sugary flavored chocolate I have to eat more than a piece to enjoy it whereas with dark chocolate I'm good after one piece.. strange, I know)
  • mewilmes
    mewilmes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I eat Lily's chocolate sweetened with stevia. A half bar is 170 and I just always budget for it. A quarter bar would be 85, so that would work too. I usually get the dark chocolate with almond or crispy rice. They have milk chocolate as well it is a little higher in calorie.