Hello! I'm back and on a mission to lose nearly 100 lbs!

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Wendy and I'm 28 years old. I've been losing weight on and off for the past 10 years, but always ended up quitting and gaining it back.

Well now I am back and more determined than ever to lose the weight once and for all. I weighed in on Jan 1st of this year at my heaviest weight of 270 lbs.

I've been tracking for 21 days straight and have managed to lose nearly 10 lbs already. My goal is to lose 100 lbs in total, but at least 80 by my 30th birthday (18 months away!)

I'm really excited and motivated this time around, and am looking for new friends here for additional support!

Please feel free to add me and I'll definitely add you back. The more support, the better!

Replies

• claudiazulema89
    claudiazulema89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy! I'm on the same boat as you I need to lose 80lbs, been on the same road lose and regain it! I want this year to be diff! It's nice to meet you!!
    -Claudia
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Your statement that you are "determined to lose at least 80 lbs by June 29, 2016! " Tells me - you will. Very realistic.

As one Mayo Clinic staffer wrote: "Despite all the diet strategies out there, weight management still comes down to the calories you take in versus those you burn off. Fad diets may promise you that avoiding carbs or eating a mountain of grapefruit is the secret to weight loss, but it's really all about calories."

Feel free to add me if you'd like.

73641431.png
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add me...I'm determined to loose this last little bit and am happy to have more people to support and who would support me... Let's do this thing