Fitbit buddies!

Options
Looking for friends on MFP as well as Fitbit! I get really competitive against other people and it helps my motivation Jessica.lindly@gmail.com

Replies

• cgoebel1981
    cgoebel1981 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends on MFP as well as Fitbit! I get really competitive against other people and it helps my motivation Jessica.lindly@gmail.com

I buying a Fitbit this weekend can't wait
  • ashbash121
    ashbash121 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I've got a fitbit! I love it. I just sent you a request. Let me know if you don't get it. If you don't you can look me up. ashbash121@gmail.com
  • Ewoks1
    Ewoks1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've worn a FitBit One for the past two years. I'm only two weeks into MFP, but liking it so far. I have linked my FitBit to MFP, but not sure it's always updating correctly. Add me if you want, I'm ewoks1 in MFP and in FitBit too, I think...
  • dafoe88
    dafoe88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ive got a charge and love it. Feel free to add me here and fitbit here:https://www.fitbit.com/user/2FQNKD
  • jlkermode
    jlkermode Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me on MFP and on Fitbit! I love the fitbit challenges!
  • missaspnks
    Options
    What is fitbit?
  • motherzeus
    Options
    I love it .... Your on!!! Fitbit here we come
  • cachemage
    cachemage Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm super active on here and will be getting a fitbit tomorrow or thursday, so you can add me. I will beat you though, sorry.
  • SlimNaty
    SlimNaty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit! You can add me at nrvalenzuela80@gmail.com I love it and find the competition motivated me as well.
  • thatstavia4you
    Options
    Ive been thinking about purchasing a fitbit but want to get opinions...how does everyone like it? And are they pretty accurate?!
  • LisaGugs123
    LisaGugs123 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have a Fitbit! Love it! Looking for competitors! Add me!
  • LisaGugs123
    LisaGugs123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lisagugs123@gmail.com
  • KatySW658
    Options

I'm thinking of buying a Fitbit...do you have any recommendations? Xxx
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ive just bought a fitbit flex. I don't know how to add people though - can anyone help? :)
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    On your fitbit profile page, you have a user id. Mine is www.fitbit.com/user/24WS2G
    It is at the top of your profile page above your avatar.
  • sbutton0621
    Options
    S.button0621@Gmail.com, nothing better than a little competition
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    On your fitbit profile page, you have a user id. Mine is www.fitbit.com/user/24WS2G
    It is at the top of your profile page above your avatar.

Thank you, ive found mine now. It's www.fitbit.com/user/35SV6G

I'm just having a look now at where I go to add people? I am very new to this fitbit thing, I've literally had it 2 hours, ha!
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    I've managed to add everyone here now I think? Sorry if I have missed anybody!
  • KarynKAT
    KarynKAT Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I to am a fitbit'r! I love mine. I received it at Christmas and it is very motivating. Please add me to MFP and to fitbit. The challenges are great! //www.fitbit.com/user/32J586

ktindall@hotmail.ca