My adventure this coming weekend

Options
This is what I will be up to this coming weekend

http://www.treegomoncton.com/english.html

Its a zip line and obstacle course that takes approx 2 hours to complete, and its pretty physical. I am sooo excited to do it! I tried to go last year but chickened out...This year I am going to rock it :):) My boyfriend and I have a couple day trips planned over the summer, just the two of us (our little guy is spending time with his grandparents) and all of the trips have a physical aspect...our next one in a few weeks is a long hike here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Split We are definitly taking advantage of my newfound energy and all the great things our area has to offer this summer :)

Replies

• rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome. have fun!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looks like you are gonna have a blast! Me and the hubby have always wanted to try something like this! You are gonna smash it! Don't be scared this time.....enjoy it!
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    WOW! i'm really liking that treego place!!! have fun! That's exactly the sort of things me and my friend are trying to do this summer, trying to workout but actually get out doors, we're definitely doing hiking, (probably on mutiple ocasions), going camping, horseback riding, kayaking, (on flat water), fishing, and thanks to that video i'm thinking zip lining (going to try hard to find it)! as well as tennis and basketball or any other sports.... i realized with the sun i need to get out, working out at home or the gym is fine, but it can become a bit boring at times, so this summer it's about fun!, so enjoy your treego and hiking!!!
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    WOW! i'm really liking that treego place!!! have fun! That's exactly the sort of things me and my friend are trying to do this summer, trying to workout but actually get out doors, we're definitely doing hiking, (probably on mutiple ocasions), going camping, horseback riding, kayaking, (on flat water), fishing, and thanks to that video i'm thinking zip lining (going to try hard to find it)! as well as tennis and basketball or any other sports.... i realized with the sun i need to get out, working out at home or the gym is fine, but it can become a bit boring at times, so this summer it's about fun!, so enjoy your treego and hiking!!!

Oooh kayaking! I love it....I went early in the Spring, it was VERY cold lol I want to go again soon....there is a place near me that does kayak and yoga adventures....you basically kayak to this little island, enjoy an hour of yoga and lunch, the kayak back. I cant wait :)