I love Mexican food!

Options
13»

Replies

• kmack29_
    kmack29_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    fajitas! have them with some rice instead of in the tortilla. i make them at home every time i am craving Mexican (planned for tomorrow night actually!) and tend to skip the tortilla but put them on a bed of rice with salsa, cheese and sour cream! i have a soft spot in my heart for rice though!
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Just have fun. Unless you plan to blow the remainder of the week, one day socializing won't hurt you. :) I know you want to be good and not screw it, but you're not blowing it by having Mexican with friends.
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I would like to echo the fact that one meal is not going to blow all your hard work. Ideally all your hard work is an effort toward a healthier way of life entirely, so looking at the big picture rather than one meal here or there. But since you're asking and if I was worried about it, I'd try to go heavy on veggies and fruit (though mostly veggies) all day, drink lots of water, and then go out and have a wonderful dinner making the best educated guesses on choices that you can. You have a lifetime ahead of you to navigate this stuff, no point in worrying about it every time. Enjoy! (Maybe even have a margarita!)