Hello

Options
Just started a few days ago. I want to lose 25 tp 30 bounds i would appreciate any motivation.

Replies

• ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    biggest tip i can give, is to start by drinking half your body weight in fluid ounces of water per day......

so if you're 150....that's 75 fl. oz. of water per day. obviously, works best to spread it out throughout the daily, preferably before meals....and between meals.....it'll help keep you fuller.

invest in a digital scale......and literally weigh everything. before i got a digital scale, i was using measuring cups, but you'd be surprised how 'off' they can be......since you don't always know how much to 'pack' the cup....per se...i really started dropping weight after i got my scale and started weighing everything.....28 grams of cereal (typical serving of cheerios) looks a whole lot different than measured with the measuring cups lol.....

work out, get active....that's a biggie.....if you can grasp these 3, you'll be bound to lose weigh. i'm now down 99 lbs and counting.....got about 20 more to go.....