Any motivation, is good with me! Friend me and we can all keep each other going.

Options
Friend me, and we can keep up to date on eachothers progress, really keen on talking to new people on their strengths and weaknesses throughout their progress.. I think for girls its so much different losing weight and getting fit, you can't always count on the scales! I'm only beginning, but the more motivational people the better! thanks, feel free to ask me anything too.

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    for sure, buddy up! Having people you can chat with and have help you out is the best way to rock this journey. I know it certainly helped me. You are right too. The scale is by far not the only measure of progress.
    Buddy request sent
  • royston_ashby
    royston_ashby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    In my last year of university i piled on the pounds and ballooned to 156kg. Over the last 18-24 months I've lost over 70kg and now weigh 84.2kg. Biggest mistake was being naive and only focusing on cardio. Now my training schedule is a combination of strength and cardio with the focus on dropping body fat. I became obsessed with what the scales were telling me but I failed to take into consideration my muscle mass.

Using the scales is good to set a goal but the best way to track progress is in measurement!
    You can drop only 1-2kg but you won't know if that's muscle loss or fat loss until you take measurements. We all become sidetracked to how much weight we've lost without understand what is really happening to our bodies.

Feel free to buddy up, I'm not too sure how to add people on here.