When you wake up and find cheese in your bra...

Replies

• I've never been too drunk to not let the girls out.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    I've never been too drunk to not let the girls out.

*Hands Peanut a biscuit*
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Or a spoon with peanut butter stuck to your cheek
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Why would you sleep with in on in the first place?

I sleep in a bra.
    So did Marilyn Monroe.
    Wait a minute. . . .

Contrarian is Marilyn Monroe! She's alive! :drinker:
  • lurcstet
    lurcstet Posts: 77
    I have woke up with kebab on my face!! long time ago when generally I never really recalled the night before :) ... good times!
  • GnomeLove

I sleep in a bra.
    So did Marilyn Monroe.
    Wait a minute. . . .

Never mind all that crap I said, WHAT is that burger in your picture???? What are the buns made of? I must know.
  • I went to a special joke school in Switzerland.

lmfao
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    or chocolate stains on your shirt...:blushing: LOL

Or underwear.

Wait... before you sample the leftovers, it may NOT be chocolate after all :P
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    drunk? food bingeing or both LOL
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    I hate when I find fromunda cheese.
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Every once in awhile, I prefer to sleep in a bra (drunk or not).

Usually it's cookie or bread crumbs in my bra. Bread is my downfall. If it were possible and I wouldn't be obese, I'd live on the stuff (with a healthy mix of wine tossed in there...that right there is my perfect diet. Bread and wine.).
  • GnomeLove

Usually it's cookie or bread crumbs in my bra. Bread is my downfall. If it were possible and I wouldn't be obese, I'd live on the stuff (with a healthy mix of wine tossed in there...that right there is my perfect diet. Bread and wine.).

Oh I love bread too, especially that fancy french bread that you can dip into olive oil or balsamic vinegar. Or just putting butter on it. I love butter in general...

But yeah, sometimes I will wear a sports bra to bed if my boobs hurt or something.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member

I sleep in a bra.
    So did Marilyn Monroe.
    Wait a minute. . . .

87 years young!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    This made me snort...lol

Mine would be peanut butter though...lol
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Yeah, I woke up with a couple of Jelly Bellys (Jelly Bellies?) in my hair once. Drunk decisions are not always the best ones we make. :embarassed:
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    ... or some of the Colonel's secret recipe crumbs on your pillow... and then rollover and discover half a spicy hotwing... I'm not talking about myself of course :embarassed:
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Or a spoon with peanut butter stuck to your cheek

:laugh: Now that is funny!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member

Oh I love bread too, especially that fancy french bread that you can dip into olive oil or balsamic vinegar. Or just putting butter on it. I love butter in general...

But yeah, sometimes I will wear a sports bra to bed if my boobs hurt or something.

Cut French bread loaf lengthwise, fill up with Havarti cheese, microwave for a few minutes. Eat and cry.
    Works best when drunk.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

Cut French bread loaf lengthwise, fill up with Havarti cheese, microwave for a few minutes. Eat and cry.
    Works best when drunk.

I did this a week ago. Except for the crying part.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    dont overcome cheese, embrace it! Burn calories, and eat cheese.

<3 Yes, I live in Wisconsin, I cannot avoid it.