Half way of my final goal! Got rid of 53 pounds!

Options
Ivelissegmorales
Ivelissegmorales Posts: 65 Member
edited January 2015 in Success Stories
I'm so excited! I'm half way of my goal! I started weighting 171 and I'm down to 218. My final goal is to get down to 165/160.My heights is 5' 8" so I think I will look fine in that weight range. I want to thank everyone who supported me. This is a life style change made by me, for my wellbeing. Thank you'll, you're awesome! :D

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a great milestone. I can't wait to get to the halfway mark.
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :)
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats!!
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! I have similar stats, i am 5'7" and started at 274. Currently at 242 with a goal around 160!
  • hollybear1016
    hollybear1016 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have the same height and weight goals as you! Congrats and keep it up!
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job :). I am the same height and have the same weight goal! Even getting Down to 170 will be good ;)
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work! I started at the same weight as you! And have same height too. I managed to get down to 206, but gained most of it back so I'm starting again!
  • hannahrahntana
    hannahrahntana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Waggish
    Waggish Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's utterly fantastic! I'm 100% confident you'll continue making strides towards your goal!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You will make it for sure! You did great already :-)
  • year2015letsgo
    Options
    Your doing it! Just have to stick to it now :) I have about 60lbs to lose and track my food everyday. I'm 190 and would like to get down to 130. Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • jojokmack
    jojokmack Posts: 117
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D<3 (*) <3:D:D:D
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You must feel amazing and be so proud of yourself and you have every right to be.
    Like a few other people commented on here, I am also started at the same start weight as you, same height and same goal weight. Thank you for being a wonderful inspirtation.
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh man, that's awesome! I can't wait to be able to post an update like this. Congrats and best wishes on part deux.
  • calmandpeaceful
    calmandpeaceful Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. Super progress! I am 5'8", but in my 50s, so my goal weight is closer to 170. When I was younger, it was lower, but with a slower metabolism, I'll be thrilled with 170. You are going to make it!! Just imagine all those cute summer clothes you can buy!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You're awesome too sweetie! :)
  • Ivelissegmorales
    Options
    Correction! My starting weight was 271.
    I'm so excited! I'm half way of my goal! I started weighting 171 and I'm down to 218. My final goal is to get down to 165/160.My heights is 5' 8" so I think I will look fine in that weight range. I want to thank everyone who supported me. This is a life style change made by me, for my wellbeing. Thank you'll, you're awesome! :D

• Ivelissegmorales
    Options
    Thank you! So far 54 pounds gone forever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!