Need friends for motivation!

Options
hlo9603
hlo9603 Posts: 104 Member
i just started my journey 2 weeks ago. I have about 50-60 pounds I would like to lose. I haven't been this heavy since I was pregnant and that was six years ago! So I'm looking for some weight loss tips, low carb food ideas and exercise ideas to work the core butt and legs! Add me and help keep me motivated!!!

Replies

• ryamalli4
    Options
    I have a 2 yr old and 8 month old I gained sooo much weight while pregnant. Started losing in August and went from 220 to this morning I weighed 193 it's been so slow but I'm still trudging along. Just downloaded myfitnesspal today so looking for some friends to add to keep me motivated
  • suindamach
    suindamach Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    me too! Please add me :)
  • ashgoran695
    Options
    hlo9603 wrote: »
    i just started my journey 2 weeks ago. I have about 50-60 pounds I would like to lose. I haven't been this heavy since I was pregnant and that was six years ago! So I'm looking for some weight loss tips, low carb food ideas and exercise ideas to work the core butt and legs! Add me and help keep me motivated!!!

• ashgoran695
    Options
    hlo9603 wrote: »

• cturan30
    cturan30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't know how to add people, however feel free to add me. I'm just starting... Again!! I really need good advice on recipes a fat girl who loves fat good tasting foods not healthy good for you foods. I need to eat better and try to learn to like better foods.
  • hlo9603
    Options
    I'll add everyone who replies! More motivation the better! I also have a group called Get Fit Motivators on FB if you want to be part of the group I'll add u! We have 42 members so far!
  • melissaclaire93
    melissaclaire93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I know some AWESOME core butt and leg exercises!! If you add me to the FB group I can upload some videos :) and anyone feel free to add!
  • hlo9603
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sweet send a request to the group on FB and I'll add you! @melissaclaire93‌
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Any motivation is such a great help. I am gonna send ya request :)
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You've got this! :)