First pic 230lbs second 165lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• sycokid666
    sycokid666 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great. What did you do to get where you are?

Honestly I have changed up my whole lifestyle and eating habits .. I used to smoke cigarettes and other things and drink a ton of sodas a day .. Well I quit all of that and started running and weight training and also biking around the neiborhood and walking .. On the eating I stopped eating fried foods and i don't really eat bread or anything with sugar if I do I just have a little piece to satisfy the craving but I don't indulge or binge .. Working out I usually workout six times a week I do split training and I either run at least a mile or do the eliptical for thirty minutes a day for cardio I throw in other stuff like jump rope or punching a training dummy or heavy bag too .. And I do abs everyday lower upper and sides just five minutes a day and I am seeing results :) just throwing that in there .. And I drink only water nothing else I do throw in whey protein if I didn't reach my protein goal usually after work outs . I started out by just waking everyday at least a mile and started cutting soda and the fried foods and started doing a portion kind of diet now it's an obsession of mine .. If you want more info on meals or anything just let me l can tend to ramble on was trying to keep this short ..
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    How old are you? What was your timeline between the pictures? What was your waist size before and after. GREAT JOB!!
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing, you should be so proud!
  • sycokid666
    sycokid666 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    How old are you? What was your timeline between the pictures? What was your waist size before and after. GREAT JOB!![/quote
    The first picture was when I was at my heaviest @ 230-235 that pic was from early last year , my weight has always fluctuated but I was keeping a pretty constant 225-227 .. I'm 34 and I really started dieting and exercising extensively in August of last year seems like it took forever but I still want to loose a little more weight to be around 160 and then work to maintain 160-170 and try to build lean muscle mass .. Started out with a very tight fitting 38 size pant even have some old size 40 now I can fit in 32 no prob loosely even oh and I'm 5'7 on a tall day and at 5'6 with shoes off .. Maybe I should go down in weight a little more due to being kind of short but I also have very broad shoulders so to me it kind of makes me look fat or square or something .. A lot of people I haven't seen in a while tell me I look like I'm sick or I have been smoking crack , they just don't know how much work and time I have put into my weight loss and how much dedication I have to my new lifestyle it's a part of me now and honestly I don't think I have ever felt better it's like so much burden or a dark cloud has been lifted off my shoulders it's crazy .. But anyways thanks for the kind words .. It keeps me motivated :)
  • AliluniqueLaura
    AliluniqueLaura Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Nice work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!