C25K Apps

Options
I just downloaded the C25K Free app from Zen Labs and did my first day. It's supposed to sync to MFP but I'm not having any luck. Can anyone give some input on what apps they are using for C25K. TYIA

Replies

• MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    I used the NHS C25K podcast alongside Runkeeper
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I use RunDouble. I paid a little money to get all the options. It syncs to MFP, but wasn't working yesterday. I contacted their help desk and they emailed back that day. I also use Strava to track my runs.
  • tomsarno
    tomsarno Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I used Zen and it linked. Do you have MFP and C25K on the same device?
  • Jte1130
    Jte1130 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    tomsarno wrote: »
    I used Zen and it linked. Do you have MFP and C25K on the same device?

I do. When I choose to connect in MFP it returns me to the App Store as if I don't have it. I'll try to delete and re-install.
  • tomsarno
    Options
    Go to apps in MFP and get the app there then make sure it is connected
  • Jte1130
    Options
    tomsarno wrote: »
    Go to apps in MFP and get the app there then make sure it is connected

No good. When I try that it just takes me to the Zenlabs site. In C25K after the run when I try to log into MFP it takes me back to MFP to log in. I do that and the screen just goes blank as it tries to authorize but nothing ever happens.
  • tomsarno
    Options
    I would delete C25K and then open MFP and go to 'apps' in MFP. Get C25k from there and make sure it is listed under 'my apps' on the right and it shows as connected
  • tomsarno
    Options
    vudne59ixqvi.jpg
    This is a screen shop of how it looks on mine
  • Jte1130
    Options
    Yeah I've tried every combo of deleting and connecting and no luck. From your screenshot the one difference I notice is that I have the free app. Could be that it only has the sync functionality with the paid app.
  • addictedtochocolate125
    Options
    I used the NHS C25K podcast
    With endomono.
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I also have the free app and cannot get it to sync (same problem as OP). Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the difference between the free version and the paid version (besides apparently being able to sync to MFP) is?