pregnacy

Options
im not new to the community been on here a few years but stopped logging in about 8 months ago. im currently expecting my first baby in April and wondering if theirs a pregnancy option on here as I can only find gain 0.5 pounds per week or gain 1 pound per week, not sure how to proceed and monitor my weight gain

Replies

• adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am not sure there is a pregnancy option. I think you would just have to log the ups and the downs. I use an app called Happy Scale that has a graph of my ups and downs. That might be something to look into to go along with this.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Get advice from your OB/GYN then adjust your MFP settings per their direction.

MY Home > Goals > Change Goals > Custom
  • billiebills
    billiebills Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You would take your maintenance cals and macros and add 100 cals the first trimester, 200 the second and 300 the third. Of course your maintenance cals will differ as to whether or not you are able to continue working out. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and am 5'5", my pre-pregnancy weight was 155. so I took my numbers from there. I am currently at 2100 for my third trimester and am gaining around .5-1 pound a week which is healthy. Our bodies are all different though and do strange things. Some weeks I won't gain anything and others I gain more. It all evens out in the end and water intake and swelling will ultimately effect it.