p90x3....i hate it....but i looooove it.

Options
Been on p90x3 for 21 days now and sooooo far so good. If you're on it; how's it going? Does anyone actually wear shoes during the workouts?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I completed it last year, and have just started another round last week. Love it! I love Tonys random rants about the gym!

I do it in bare feet.
  • markjacobs1987
    markjacobs1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I did P90X3 last year and it was great! You can wear shoes, but you don't have to.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I am at day 70 of my first round and I am really liking the program. I plan to do another round once I am done. I wear shoes most of the time, except for yoga and pilates....
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Yeah Tony in P90x3 has all sorts of great new lines that I love to quote throughout the day!
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    lborsato1 wrote: »
    I am at day 70 of my first round and I am really liking the program. I plan to do another round once I am done. I wear shoes most of the time, except for yoga and pilates....

Yeah I plan to either restart after I am done or take on insanity!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Insanity is a lot more cardio, it's good, but different to P90X3
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

I have done insanity..... it was more cardio, and it started to take too long... As you move through the program the workouts keep getting progressively longer.... I didn't like that because I get up early in the morning to workout before I go to work, and I didn't feel like getting up at 4am just to fit in a work out !
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options

Insanity is a lot more cardio, it's good, but different to P90X3

Yeah I am going for getting toned. Depending if I lose enough by the end and tone up.....I may just do it again but go with mass schedule.