Any Northern Colorado MFP Users?

Options
Out of town friends are great, but I'd love to get some local friends on MFP.

I find it much more interesting when someone logs a hike and I recognize the name of the trail or state park. For some reason, that makes it seem much more real and tangible to me.

It's also easier to commiserate/motivate with people who have to deal with the snow at the same time as me, or who get told every year that "Colorado is the thinnest state in the country," followed by that great pause that I always take as "so what the heck is wrong with you?" (even though I'm certain that last part is all in my head).

If you are from Northern Colorado, especially the Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland area, feel free to add me.

Replies

• Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Shameless bump
  • coloradofoodie
    coloradofoodie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am going to send you an add. I am a fellow Northern Coloradan - any more out there??
  • Khukhullatus
    Options
    Just being a pest and bumping the thread.
  • ssmith47
    ssmith47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I too am from Northern Colorado, Greeley; ( but not proud of it! Lol
  • diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm about 350 miles SW of you, but still in Colorado...barely. But I spent many years hiking and skiing in the Indian Peaks and the Diamond Peaks area.
  • Khukhullatus
    Options
    ssmith47 wrote: »
    I too am from Northern Colorado, Greeley; ( but not proud of it! Lol

Haha, I lived in Greeley for a little while. Anywhere within three blocks of the college or old town has it's moments ^_^
  • Khukhullatus
    Options
    Any other Northern Coloradans out there?