Did you go to the gym today?

Options
Or if you don't have a gym, do some type of exercise?

Good job!

When do you usually workout? I go to the gym around 4-7pm. If doing it at home I like to keep it around noon-2pm

I'm also looking for new friends :)

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    No, today is a rest day...I might go for a walk later, but that's about it.

I ride 15 - 20 miles each on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday and do a 25-30 mile+ ride on Sundays (or sometimes I just work on climbing). I lift on Tues and Thurs evening and Saturday morning.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I like the dedication!
  • woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I had an hours spinning class today. Doing my first 5k parkrun on Saturday... I know I'm going to come in last haha
  • rckystnfrd
    rckystnfrd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    At they gym from 5:30 - 7 every morning. Try to also go from 7-9 atleast 3 nights a week
  • WandaMM1
    WandaMM1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Not yet, I'll be there right after work for some quality time with the treadmill. It's a cardio day.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Stayed at home today, 20 minutes of heavy weights and 45 minutes on the stationary bike while watching Supernatural, before lunch. Typically I try to workout before 10am or I lose all motivation.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I don't attend a gym, but I do love my at home workouts (fitnessblender keeps me happy). Today was HIIT/cardio, yoga and shoveling snow.

I like to work out after dropping my kiddo off at Kindergarten (9 am), though I'll occasionally get an early one in (6 am) if I have plans for the day. Sunday is mandatory active rest day, with walking or yoga only.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Today was a run day. Ran 7 miles. Left the house at 5:45. Will walk the dog a few miles this evening. I go to the gym TThSu usually for weights and swim practice.
  • ctleonard9
    ctleonard9 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    today is a rest day for me. tomorrow (thursday) I spin for 1/2 hour then work out with my trainer 1/2 hour. the spin class kicks my butt but I work at my own pace when I need to do that. I missed last monday because the golf store was havin 50.00 off the total bill so I had to go buy a 5 wood etc...looking forward to being in better shape for spring golf. it will be here before you know it. Ill be sure to work out and spin both sat and sun, especially since I missed last Monday.
  • JohnH71
    JohnH71 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yep, went to the gym after work, and left about 8pm. I do this every MOn, Wed and Fri. Tuesday is a running (outside) day, and I run between 4 - 5k, depending on which route I take. Thursday should be a rest day, but if I'm feeling strong I'll do a run like Tuesday. Saturday and Sunday are reserved for my biggest passion, cycling. Depending on the weather, I'll do anywhere up to 50 miles per ride at this time of year.

Of course, this all goes out of the window in the spring / summer / autumn, when the evenings become lighter. Then its just ride, ride, ride, ride! :smile:
  • bigsisv
    bigsisv Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sure did, weights and 35 mins on the ellicipital.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Leaving work in about an hour and going to hit it hard tonight! I haven't been for a few weeks due to illness, but I'm looking forward to getting back. Its' Chest and Bicep day, with a little 30 min run to warm up.
  • nancytyc
    nancytyc Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    70 minutes of spin class today. Another class at 5:45 tomorrow morning.
  • Patti705
    Patti705 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yep! 45 minutes small group exercise class! It's a small class they just started and I want to keep supporting it to keep it on the schedule!
  • noobinboston
    noobinboston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes, a 45 min cardio kickboxing class followed by 15 min. of floor work. Going to do 30 minutes on the treadmill thurs am.
  • burnsjulia
    burnsjulia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    2 1/2 mile dog walk only today. Interval training and tae kwon do class yesterday and at least interval training tomorrow. (Would you believe I want to protect a new tattoo on my wrist and don't want to wear my MMA gloves? :-) )
  • Chickaboo2014
    Chickaboo2014 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not today but I did 113 minutes on my elliptical yesterday B)
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I did. Jogged on the treadmill for about 30 minutes.
  • Chickaboo2014
    Chickaboo2014 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not today but I did 113 minutes on my elliptical yesterday B)

Having said that, I'm going to do at least an hour on it tonight to <hopefully :# > help me sleep better tonight.

• I've been sleepy/busy today, I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; so I am building a home gym instead because sometimes, just the walk across a parking lot; is enough of a workout for me.