Looking to stay motivated on this journey...

Options
Hi! I just finished a 30 day juice fast and today is actually my first day back on food. I'm here looking to hopefully make some new friends who have the same goals and to track my progress. This is the first time I feel truly committed to changing my life for good. So excited for what's ahead. Really looking forward to talking with all of you. :)

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Friend request sent.
    My name is Yvette and you can reach your goals we have to fight for our happiness, because everyone deserves to be and feel happy. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weight loss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.
  • kittylover27
    kittylover27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Yvette, thanks for the encouragement. You look great! Congratulations on what you've accomplished so far. :)
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, sending you a friend request.