Introducing ....Me!

Options
Hello world, my name is Stefanie, I am 25 years old and am a proud Aussie :) I have been engaged to my wonderful man for 6 years, we have a beautiful 5 year old little boy who is our world. I have completed a diploma of Business online and am now doing a Cert 3 in Fitness online, not only for future career prospects but to help me along my own journey. I was 70 kilos and happy when i became pregnant and as the 5 years passed i slowly made every excuse, fell in love with the wrong foods and became very lazy and ended up being 95kg early 2013. I lost 10 kg by late 2013 then my company went into receivership where i was getting trained to become the regional manager :( safe to say i was absolutely devastated, depressed and broke. I stacked that 10kg back on plus another 6 kg and was at 103kgs!!!! my heaviest - I was always hot, sweaty, hated playing outside with my son as i would get exhausted and felt very embarrassed, i would chuck fits at home and cry by myself because the clothes i wanted to wear made me look like a sausage and my romantic life with my man was suffering because i was embarrassed. Now that i have let go of this and become vulnerable on here with complete strangers i can tell you that since September 2014 i have lost 13 kilos, my confidence is amazing, i am 90.07 kilos as of today. I can run with my son and be happy. I still have 25 kilos to go and i am going hard - I do gym cardio and strength training, Tapout xt with my man most nights and am starting 2 days a week Muay Thai training. I loooooooooove exercising, i looooove eating healthy and i love learning about it all - Please add me, i need more MFP friends to keep accountable, to encourage and to do it together - TO QUIT DOES NOT EXIST!