Vicious Cycle - 2 day a week binge

Options
So I do really well for about 5 days out of the week. Eating at my RMR and exercising. But on my two days a week where I don't exercise, I somehow always binge!!! Today I had almost an entire jar of Nutella. It was terrible. I just couldn't stop, and I like started sweating as I was eating it because I knew I shouldn't be eating it, but I just could not get the spoon out of the jar without eating an entire spoonful, then another then another.

I may just go on a jog to try and offset a little bit of it, but dang this just keeps happening!!!! Is it possible that this could help me lose weight? Like that I'm kind of shocking my body into responding to my calorie deficit? Gosh I just need some way to rationalize this behavior or someway to stop it. I beat myself up so much when I do this. It's like subconscious almost, I just can't stop. I think it's a trigger I have when I go home to just binge my face off. I HATE IT. I work SO HARD during the week just to undo all my hard work during one slip up.......UGH Makes me so upset..