Trying again...

Options
Well tomorrow morning I will weigh in... 6 days since my last weigh in - also known as the worst day of my life :-(
I don't feel like I look THAT bad, but there it was... the # ... clearly my scale must be broken. How is it possible that in the 20 years since I graduated high school I packed on 110 pounds??? I mean that is a person, a small person, but a person none the less. Will I stick with the healthy eating and regular exercising (this time) - I guess only time will tell. Each time I start with such good intentions and each time I end up giving up. Wish me luck!

Replies

• aj0987
    aj0987 Posts: 6
    Options
    You can do it! Don't be discouraged even if the number doesn't budge at first or if you have to go by the fit of your clothes. Good luck! I am 40 pounds up from high school and it's been escalating quickly, trying to work harder even when the scale is against me.
  • FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Scales are evil! Don't harp on the number it's showing you, focus on the number you want to see. You can do it!
  • cllsbd
    cllsbd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I relate to your intro. I have been on slim fast, weight watchers, Atkins, south beach. I have been at goal and gained it all back. Right now I am the heaviest I've ever been. I know I can't wing weight loss but gosh darn I hate tracking calories. If I am ever going to lose the weight I am learning I have to track.