Dieting & excercising while Working third shift

Options
I was just wondering if anyone else happens to work third shift, and if anyone has any tips for dieting and exercising while on this shift. I work 10pm-6am and usually sleep from 7am-2pm but am finding it difficult to adjust and adapt my diet and exercise regimen. any tips would be appreciated. thanks.

Replies

• Waggish
    Waggish Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If it is difficult to do both, perhaps focus on incorporating one regime into your daily routine first, then introduce the other. Maybe with your hours it's easier to focus on your diet right now, or maybe the desk job has you feeling physically sluggish, and you'd benefit from getting/feeling stronger.
  • arlene3789
    arlene3789 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a corrections officer, so its not all desk, but enough inactivity to make a difference. I think your right though, I think I'm just going to try focusing on my exercise routine right now, to get use to the difference in time of day I do it. I just find it hard to get motivated when I wake up at 2pm but never had a problem with getting up at 4am and working out before work in the morning. I think its the time difference that's getting me.