Motivation!

Options
Just in need of some motivation or just a simple reminder that the goal can be reached. =)

Replies

• sneedyreedy
    Options
    What are your goals? Weightloss, gains, strength, muscle building...? Setting realistic goals is key to a good workout regimen.
  • kyl112096
    Options
    Weight loss and going to the gym with consistency . I want to tone my arms and legs.
  • sneedyreedy
    Options
    As you probably already know/read, that 80% of a successful weightloss program is what you eat. First thing you MUST give up right now is soda or any sugary drinks. Plain water is key. Once you've done that, then you can move on to lean meats and veggies.
    If you have Netflix, try and watch Hungry For Change so you can see that sugar in food is actually worse that fats. Sugar actually makes your body create more fat cells than actual fats in food.
    As far as muscle toning, you must be willing to go in the weightroom and start grabbing the dumbbells. You must start lifting weights that your body would "struggle" to lift. Your body will not build/tone muscles with 2 or 5 pound weights. Your handbag or backpack prolly weigh more than that.
    A good website to read articles about muscle building and meal plans is BODYBUILDING.COM. I use this website to get ideas all the time.
    Good luck.
  • kyl112096
    Options
    Thank you for all your tips! Greatly appreciated! !