Supernatural Fans! Any here?

Options

Replies

• ClaireTonito
    ClaireTonito Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Big time! Rewatched all the seasons quite a few times now.

How is no one talking about all the love for Crowley?? :smiley:
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options

I'm still trying to get over his mother! I LOVE her, she's such a beeotch!!
  • ClaireTonito
    Options
    I know :smiley: Looking forward to the rest of the season. Was disappointed at the start of this one when then didn't drag out few more episodes of Demon D. But maybe he's on his way back.

Is there no way to put up a spoiler text so folks who aren't caught up won't have to see the text unless they click on it? That would be handy.

Other big love for Benny!!

Love how they re-use characters over and over again like the father of the zombie girl was a detective in another episode and even Benny was a vampire with a different accent and half the size in an early season. Plus they even got teenage Dean to be a crazy Croatoan virus infected person, blink and you miss it but it was him! This is what happens when you watch all the seasons back to back :wink: :blush:
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    ME!! I even painted the devil's trap tattoo on a stool in my room! ^_^
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I know :smiley: Looking forward to the rest of the season. Was disappointed at the start of this one when then didn't drag out few more episodes of Demon D. But maybe he's on his way back.

Is there no way to put up a spoiler text so folks who aren't caught up won't have to see the text unless they click on it? That would be handy.

Love how they re-use characters over and over again like the father of the zombie girl was a detective in another episode and even Benny was a vampire with a different accent and half the size in an early season. Plus they even got teenage Dean to be a crazy Croatoan virus infected person, blink and you miss it but it was him! This is what happens when you watch all the seasons back to back :wink: :blush:

Yeah just:

18bc98a993dd408764e91040a89b5fbc.png
  • ClaireTonito
    Options
    Oh good it's like another website I know handy
    test run and cheers : )
  • diesel85
    diesel85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've recently been turned on to SPN by my gf who is obsessed with Jared Paladecki. I've blown through five seasons in the last month. I identify with Dean and make fun of Sam just to rustle her jimmies lol
  • HugoMartinez66
    HugoMartinez66 Posts: 257 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Always get a laugh when Dean called Crowley and "not moose" appeared on the called ID
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options

I love Crowley, and had quite a thing for Lucifer. Seems wrong to be attracted to The King of Hell and The Devil!
  • Spnneil06
    Options

I was a little sad that it was so easily fixed, I kind of liked Demon Dean and they could have taken it further. Gotta love Benny. I miss Jo and Ellen too!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »

I love Crowley, and had quite a thing for Lucifer. Seems wrong to be attracted to The King of Hell and The Devil!

Oh, Lucifer - me too. I think Crowley is hilarious! "Not Moose" on the phone lol classic
    I pretty much love anyone with sarcastic assholey humor...perhaps it reminds me of me. :p
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Theory about Lucifer coming back to take the mark off Dean. Any other theories?
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any of season 10 yet :x So...I got nothing lol
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    EEK!!! Okay, no spoilers!
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    tumblr_ml9h5aS8GL1rv7jrto1_500.gif

I loved that part. <3
  • ClaireTonito
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    I was a little sad that it was so easily fixed, I kind of liked Demon Dean and they could have taken it further. Gotta love Benny. I miss Jo and Ellen too!

Yeah I was expecting it to be a long drawn out thing taking it in a different direction but maybe this is where they are going now. Hopefully it won't be wrapped up by the end of the season though. Would like it to build into something bigger like the whole yellow eyes/devil arc.

I'd LOVE to see Lucifer come back into it, really like the actor who plays him but think he's still in The Tomorrow People (haven't caught up with it yet so far as I know he is still alive in that show-if anyone knows differently don't say anything!)

Plus extra love goes to Crowley as he was in Doctor Who as well :smiley:
    I follow him and Misha on Facebook....Misha is hilarious and adorable even more so than Castiel. They would need to give him some funny one liners again I miss those.

• Spnneil06
    Options
    Mark Pellegrino did LOST and Supernatural at the same time. I'm sure he could juggle. Yes Lucifer needs to come back, free Adam from the cage, but then what about Michael??? Complicated.
  • usflygirl55
    Options
    Maybe Cain will take it back

wsT5d8cIIVTUs.gif
    for Crowley Fans.
  • usflygirl55
    Options
    A gif for the weekend!
    qnGe1QqOeooOA.gif
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WoOt!!!! SPN fan!!! Loooooove Dean. I did a quick cosplay of him for Halloween a couple of years ago. It wasn't accurate, but other fans at my office knew who o was supposed to be ☺️