First Time Posting in the Community

Options
Hi,
I've been on MFP for 120 days and am moving my healthier lifestyle to the next level ... opening up to strangers. Just looking for support, encouragement, healthy tips, recipes, and kindred spirits. Since joining I've lost 9lbs and several inches. My goal is to lose a total of 80 pounds, while toning and strengthening my body. I currently go to the gym at minimum 3 days a week for strength training, do at least 15 minutes of cardio every day, and try to rest on Sundays. I am a 4 plus year Triple Negative Cancer survivor, Insulin dependent diabetic (that happened during my chemo treatments), and just turned 50 in April. Want to set a better example for those around me while improving my lifestyle. Looking forward to sharing on this journey. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    Friend request sent.
    My name is Yvette and you can reach your goals we have to fight for our happiness, because everyone deserves to be and feel happy. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 164 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 14 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weight loss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.