Insanity

Options
I have refound my weight-loss motivation and am now on Day 4 of the Insanity workout. I'm hooked. I love it. I've lost 6 pounds already. It kicks my butt, makes my entire body shake. I'm covered in sweat and I need to throw up. And it feels FANfreakingTASTIC!!

Replies

• gamagem
    gamagem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I completed the 60 day program back in December and have kept doing it because I love it so much and what it's done for my body!
  • Raleighman
    Raleighman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm starting this Monday....may need some motivation:)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm thinking of starting it after my current program... I think you've just sold me on Insanity.

Does that make me a little insane that I'm excited to shake, sweat, and feel the need to throw up after I work out?:huh:

:happy:
  • MichaelNapper
    MichaelNapper Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty hooked on it too. Just finishing up my recovery week and moving onto month 2. So far, using MFP and Insanity, I'm very impressed. Hopefully I can keep it up
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am in Round 1, Recovery Week and I too love the Insanity workout. I start Month 2 in 3 days, i'm so excited. I have to be honest, while i'm doing the moves i get so frustrated because i'm working so darn hard but when i'm done i feel so awesome! I feel so wonderful, so energetic and am so much stronger.

You will fall in love with Insanity, you will hate it at times especially when it is tougher but you will love it at the same time if that makes any sense.
  • sdwojtas
    sdwojtas Posts: 13
    Options
    I am on week 3 and love it.